You can use the Daltile Glacier White 12 in. x 12 in. Ceramic Floor and Wall Tile on floors in entryways, commercial kitchens, hotels and exhibition rooms. It has a high resistance to abrasion, so it’s a suitable tile for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations. This attractive tile comes in a classic white color which complements almost any decor. The tile is glazed and it has a low sheen.
- 11 square feet, 11 pieces per case. Case weight is 36.74 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality ceramic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- Actual Size: 11-13/16 in. width x 11-13/16 in. length x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed smooth finish with low sheen and a slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, corridors and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.05% but less than 3% for indoor use; suitable for wall application in exterior application in non-freezing climate only when proper installation methods are followed
- DCOF is less than .42 and suitable for dry and level interior floor applications
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and light commercial use
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns