Maytag means business in the kitchen, and that means powerful heating with this Gemini double-oven gas range. For searing steaks fast look no further than the 16000-BTU Power burner. And for sealing in flavors, the EvenAir convection lower oven will give you crispy and juicy every time. With two ovens and 6.0 cu. ft. total capacity, your pies won’t have to share the spotlight (or temperature) with the roast beef. The heavy-duty strength of Maytag is boldly shown in the stainless steel handles and die-cast metal knobs. You can enjoy all these great features even more knowing this Gemini range is built with American Pride.
- Massive 6.0 cu. ft. total capacity (2.1 upper oven / 3.9 lower oven) allows you to cook multiple dishes at once — perfect for large holiday gatherings and every day in between
- 5 burner Power Center cooktop features a 16000-BTU Power burner, two 9200-BTU burners and two 5000-BTU Simmer burners for tremendous cooking flexibility
- EvenAir convection (lower oven): a fan evenly circulates air, providing a consistent oven temperature for uniform browning, even baking, and faster roasting than a traditional thermal oven
- Precise Bake system electronically regulates the oven heat levels during preheat and bake to maintain a precise temperature range for optimal cooking results
- Variable broil allows you to adjust the broiler for more precise control when cooking
- Reliable electronic touch oven controls are easy-to-use for precise temperature adjustment and offer easy access to options such as the Sabbath mode, Delay Bake, Timed Bake, and Keep Warm
- Oven Control Lockout function helps prevent unintended/unsupervised oven use and oven control changes
- Self-cleaning ovens with adjustable levels allows you to match the cleaning level to the amount of food buildup in the ovens
- Extra-large oven windows and oven lights provide clear visibility of the oven interiors, allowing you to monitor cooking progress without opening the doors
- Die-cast metal knobs and stainless steel handles are built with high-quality materials for a difference you can see and feel
- 3 oven racks and 7 oven guides (2 upper oven / 5 lower oven) for easy multi-rack baking
- Continuous, dishwasher-safe, matte-finish, cast-iron grates for easy movement of cookware from one burner to another
- 1 year parts and labor (in home service)
- From Cleveland, Tenn., to you, this range is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.